A few logos I designed for an arcade called Attract Mode
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills):
Done in Adobe inDesign. Had to learn how to use the pen tool as well as the shape tool.
A bit of history: When an arcade game or machine doesn’t have anyone actively playing it goes in to a demo loop showing all of the cool stuff the game has to offer to try and entice people to play it. This demo loop is a called the attract mode. I thought Attract Mode would make a great name for an arcade.
Anyone looking to go to the arcade.
- Top Thing Learned:
How to use the pen tool effectively.
- Three Color Scheme and Color Names:
Complimentary: Red and black.
Complimentary: Yellow and black.
- Three sets of Title / Body Font Names & Categories:
1) 8bit: decorative.
2) OCR A Std: decorative.
3: Jumpman: decorative.
- Votes on favorite logo:
Most everyone I talked to voted for either the first or the third. The third got the most votes.
- Top Logo = 4; Middle Logo = 1; Bottom Logo = 5.
- My favorite logo is The Third.